Our design office
Our expertise in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
Among the issues we take care of:
• Pressure losses
• Hydrodynamic forces
• Steady or unsteady flow
• Analysis of vortices or fluid recirculation
• Free surface
Structural computation by Finite Element method
Through the expertise of our engineers and the use of computation tools, our design office can verify the structural behavior of hydromechanical equipments.
• Study of the static or vibratory behavior through the use of the Finite Element methods.
• Predictions of stress and strain of the structures, under real conditions of load specific to each project.
• Analysis of the numerical results and comparison to the theoretical predictions.
• Verification of the mechanical strength of all equipments, according to the international computation codes: Eurocode 3 / DIN19704 – CODAP – ASME
• Sizing justification by computation notes: structure, operating system, resisting forces, civil engineering forces
• Analytical computation of material strength and continuum mechanics.
3D Design and technical drawing
• Accurate description of the entire set of parts, taking into account the customer specific demands.
• Numerical installation of the equipment into the customer concrete structure.
• Completion of customer technical drawings in the study phase before manufacturing: clutter, installation with lowering of the load, assembly, nomenclature.
• Completion of Internal manufacturing technical drawings.
• Traceability of design and parts for manufacturing.
All our products